<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
Garden's GiftTips Plant Resources Garden Info Garden Accessories Florida Gardening Links www

Monday, May 10, 2004

Inauguration of the Florida Gardening link 

You may have noticed the new link above called "Florida Gardening", and if you haven't I'm tellin' you about it now. I enjoy writing about gardening and other experiences. There are times, however, when the information really applies only to Florida so I thought it made sense to start another page about Florida gardening trials and tribulations and successes! It's just gotten started, but I have two articles out there already I hope you will enjoy. Stay tuned for more here and on all my pages. Happy Gardening.

Comments: Post a Comment
Site Meter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Thanks to Andrew Stenning who contributed the photograph for our masthead

back to top

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?