<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
Garden's GiftTips Plant Resources Garden Info Garden Accessories Florida Gardening Links www

Friday, November 26, 2004

Did you notice the new masthead? 

I've changed my masthead and hope you've noticed. Why has it been changed? Well, it's sort of like rearranging the furniture or moving pots around in the garden. I was looking for something a little different - a bit more elegant and understated. This fits the bill and, to my mind, is absolutely beautiful.

I had been muddling the idea around for quite some time, but just couldn't come up with exactly what I wanted. My husband is the artist in the family and willingly agreed to work on it for me as soon as I found the photographs that appealed. He had designed the original and I knew whatever he came up with would be perfect. Anyway, life got in the way and the search for new photos got postponed. Until I heard from Andrew.

Andrew Stenning wrote not too long ago to tell me about his blog. A garden designer in the UK as well as a natural photographer, his work is stunning. Not only did I add a link to his site, I was so taken by his photos that I asked if I could use one or two to redesign my headers. Andrew responded right away with his consent. And the rest is history. We'll be changing the other pages over the next few weeks so don't be surprised as more gorgeous photos find their way on my blog. My sincere thanks go to Andrew for his contributions and I highly encourage you to visit his site. You'll be glad you did. Happy Gardening.


Comments: Post a Comment
Site Meter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Thanks to Andrew Stenning who contributed the photograph for our masthead

back to top

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?