<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
Garden's GiftTips Plant Resources Garden Info Garden Accessories Florida Gardening Links www

Monday, November 21, 2005

Time sure flies 

Whether having fun or not, time just seems to fly by like a leaf in the wind. I was talking with my sister last night and she asked why I had not written anything since mid-October. Well, I knew it had been awhile but had not realized a month had passed since my last post.

What can I say? It's the day job, the dog ate my notes, the rain ran the print, yada yada yada, did I say the dog ate my notes? Okay, I have no excuse other than to say life kept moving on and the blog took a bit of a back burner. I have a "roll" of film ready to share and as soon as the pics are spiffed up, I'll put them on the site. In the meantime, the dog ate my notes. Happy Gardening.

P.S. Happy birthday to my Dad. I love you.

Comments: Post a Comment
Site Meter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Thanks to Andrew Stenning who contributed the photograph for our masthead

back to top

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?