<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
Garden's GiftTips Plant Resources Garden Info Garden Accessories Florida Gardening Links www

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ack! 


Anyone else who has been down and out with a month long virus, raise your gardening tools! How miserable! The problem is that not only do most folks get sick with it once, it recurs spreading itself over about a month - a period of time that I'll never look back on fondly.

So what have I been doing while I've been sleeping or whimpering for chicken soup? I read a book or two. I highly recommend Memoirs of a Geisha. It's an engaging fictional tale of a young girl who is taken from her home at a very young age and groomed to be a geisha. She narrates the book and takes you all the way through her life from childhood to her senior years. (Don't I just sound like a book reviewer?)

Here's what else I've been reading:


So, there in a nutshell is where I've been since Christmas. I'm just about back to normal, or as normal as I can be. Look for more frequent postings as my strength increases...now where's that chicken soup. Happy Gardening.

Comments: Post a Comment
Site Meter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Thanks to Andrew Stenning who contributed the photograph for our masthead

back to top

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?