<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
Garden's GiftTips Plant Resources Garden Info Garden Accessories Florida Gardening Links www

Friday, July 23, 2004

What's your favorite flower? 

I came across another garden test the other day and thought I would share. This is more of a test to determine what your favorite flower shows about your personality. I'll tell you what I am after you have a chance to read through the list. Here goes:

Ok. Did you pick your favorite flower? Well, here's what it says about you:

Pretty interesting, eh? Share this with your other gardening friends and it will be fun to see if their personalities match. Oh, what's my favorite? It was a difficult choice, but I finally decided I'm a daisy/rose mix. There's nothing that says I can't choose more than one. Happy Gardening.

Comments:
Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for container gardening roses related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the ##TITLE entry, that got my attention.

My site is in a similar niche and some might find it as useful. I have a container gardening roses related site focusing on ##KEYWORD related topics.
 
Hi Blogger,
What's your favorite flower? is one of the really interesting blogs I’ve found during my search for info about gifts for gardening. Although What's your favorite flower? isn't exactly what I was looking for, I want to express my admiration, keep up the good work! While looking for more information about gifts for gardening, I seldom see a good blog like yours.
 
Post a Comment
Site Meter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Thanks to Andrew Stenning who contributed the photograph for our masthead

back to top

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?