<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
Garden's GiftTips Plant Resources Garden Info Garden Accessories Florida Gardening Links www

Saturday, February 05, 2005

At long last 

All of my mastheads are finished! It has been a long time coming, but every masthead on every page has now been changed. I hope the new page designs reflect just a little more of the awe and beauty of the garden. All but two were designed around photographs from Andrew Stenning, and I want to extend my sincere thanks for his generosity in allowing me to use them. Of all of Andrew's photos displayed on my pages, the bee is the one I enjoy most. The bee is three dimensional - he's so real he looks as though he is coming right out of the picture. So can you guess which ones are mine? I'll give you a hint - one is the century plant. The other is the laughing froggie man, without a doubt one of my favorite pals in the landscape. He is obviously having as much fun with the plants as I do. Every time I see him I smile and I hope you will too. Happy Gardening.

Comments: Post a Comment
Site Meter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Thanks to Andrew Stenning who contributed the photograph for our masthead

back to top

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?