<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
Garden's GiftTips Plant Resources Garden Info Garden Accessories Florida Gardening Links www

Sunday, April 24, 2005

A gardener's game 

I was spreading mulch in my side garden today and, as usual, my mind was wandering to all things plant like. For some goofy reason I started listing plants in my mind from A-Z just to see if I could do it. The more I thought about it the more intriguing it became. When I came in for lunch, I told my husband about it and he started trying to list plants. "Ah, not as easy as it sounds," he said. "Sounds like a blog." What do you think? Can you list a plant (any type) from A-Z without looking in your garden or any reference books or the internet? I'll bet you can. Want to see my results? I've got to confess I was stumped at U and X:

My husband came to my rescue on U for Umbrella tree but we just couldn't come up with anything for X so I finally cheated and found Xeranthemum. Give it a try - you may just surprise yourself as to how many plants you know. Happy Gardening.

Comments:
I love blogs like this.. I will be sure to bookmark this post today.
Do you like shopping online forr romantic valentine day gift. Visit our website for the best gift idea
 
Do you want to grow your own House Plants, Flowers, Trees and Shrubs for FREE....Grow them to landscape your yard, grow them for fun and for profit....Growing small plants in your backyard is one of the most rewarding things you will ever do in your life. Not to mention the money you can make. Getting started in this home based business is really easy. All you have to do is start rooting cuttings of your favorite plants (I'll show you how to do that), and you are off and running. Any time you have a few extra minutes just stick a few cuttings. Before you know it you will have thousands of plants valued at several thousand dollars.

http://thehomeworkco.com/freeplants.html
 
Post a Comment
Site Meter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Thanks to Andrew Stenning who contributed the photograph for our masthead

back to top

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?