<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
Garden's GiftTips Plant Resources Garden Info Garden Accessories Florida Gardening Links www

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Lounging and reading 

With the arrival of the long, warm days of summer comes swimming and lounging around the pool. I don't know about you, but when I'm lying in the sun I enjoy reading. But the hard part is I need sunglasses and am farsighted. What's a book/sun lover to do? Weeding glasses! Yep - weeding glasses. Out of the Blue sells sun-tinted reading glasses just for folks like me. I've often said someone should invent the product and now it's available. You can choose your style, power, color and you get a colorful case. What could be better than that. The company also offers regular sunglasses and clear readers. Go check it out - I know I'm already picking out mine. Now, where's that sunscreen? Happy Gardening.

Comments: Post a Comment
Site Meter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Thanks to Andrew Stenning who contributed the photograph for our masthead

back to top

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?