<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
Garden's GiftTips Plant Resources Garden Info Garden Accessories Florida Gardening Links www

Saturday, April 29, 2006

The merry month of May 

I can't believe it's almost May! Two more days, my friend, and we will be smack dab in the middle of Spring meandering nicely toward Summer. As I sat here this morning looking out at the fully leafed-out trees, I wondered what holidays or happenings take place in May. Here's what I learned:And, just for good measure, here's a few wacky ones:

As President Barlett said in an old West Wing episode, "Oh, I could go on and on and on and on..." There are many ways to celebrate in the month of May. In fact, you could probably even start a few of your own. I personally like knowing that May is Date Your Mate month and that the first Friday in May is No Pants day. Happy Gardening, but be sure to wear your pants when you're out there pulling those weeds. Those mosquitoe bites could get ugly.

Comments: Post a Comment
Site Meter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Thanks to Andrew Stenning who contributed the photograph for our masthead

back to top

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?